Whatsapp for business as made doing business digitally easier for it’s users with the introduction of Whatsapp cart. Promoting commerce on the instant messaging platform.
A user can easily place orders for items by visiting a business’ catalog on your WhatsApp contact, you can use the Message Business button to start a conversation or use the Add to Cart button if you’re ready to place an order for the product that you’re viewing.
Add products to cart
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open your chat or business profile of the business you’d like to order from.
- Tap on the shopping button icon listed next to the business name to access their catalog.
- Once the catalog opens, browse through the products you’d like to order.
- Tap on the product you like.
- Tap Add to Cart on products you’d like to order.
- Alternatively, you can also tap on Message Business if you’d like to message the business about the product query.
Edit your cart
- Tap on the cart icon to see all the products added to your cart.
- Tap Add more if you wish to navigate back to the catalog to continue adding more products.
- You can also edit the quantity for each product added to your cart.
Place an order
- Once you’ve successfully updated your cart, tap the send icon to send your cart to the seller as a WhatsApp message.
- Once sent, you will be able to see the details of your order by tapping on the View cart button in your chat window with the seller.